Sciance Fiction Monthly

Tonight my random Internet wandering brought me to these amazing cover scans of Science Fiction Monthly. The publication ran from January 1974 to April 1976 and every single one offered these stunning, traditional art covers. I believe that SFM was a large (A2) over-sized publication making these covers the size of small posters, and the actual posters on the inside folded out even bigger (I think A3 size). Being a huge science fiction fan, I would love to get my hands on these, but they currently go for far more than I am willing to spend. They would look great all together on a wall. Maybe someday. Enjoy.

1 comments:

Anonymous

February 19, 2008 at 4:45 PM

science fiction monthly used many of the science fiction book covers of the time especially by the artist Chris Foss. If interested I have the whole bound collection (2 volumes) plus 4 unbound copies for sale.

stephen underwood