My mac in 2008

I know I said I would not be making any resolutions this year, but the more I thought about it the more fun it sounded to put together some goals this year detailing my Apple purchases/pans. Things I want, thing I need, and some predictions of products yet to come.

1) Purchase new fully loaded Macbook Pro
2) Strongly consider a 3G iPhone if one is announced
3) Apple rolls out ultraportable laptop, makes me wish I had more money
4) Learn how to fully use Terminal
5) Become 100% portable. Cell phone/computer/email/media - everything
6) Incorporate smart folders to improve productivity
7) Get rid of the clutter - clean up some of the useless crap on my HD
8) Use iCal more efficiently
9) Back up my HD more often
10) Cut back daily on time spend at computer

Some of these are reasonable and will happen, some will never happen, and others I am sure I will start and never finish. The overall themes here are efficiency and mobility. Both working together to help me stay more organized and better manage my time in front of the computer.

0 comments: