Ölkelduháls
Originally uploaded by Ingahel
All of a sudden it hit me. I want to go to Iceland. It has been a dream destination of mine for some time now, but always seemed to get shuffled to the back when I pondered places I wanted to travel. My best shot at making this trip a reality is when I am over in England for work this fall. From London it is roughly $300 to Iceland - very reasonable compared to the $1000+ price tag if flying from the US. My excitement for this trip is at level 11 right now because of the incredible photography opportunities that will be available to me there. Iceland boasts some of the world's most beautiful landscapes and capturing landscapes is what made me want to be a photographer in the first place. I am going to try my hardest to make this trip happen - it needs to happen.
1 comments:
August 29, 2007 at 6:38 AM
Dude. Iceland equals top destination for me, too. Friend and I were halfway seriously looking at going on spring break.. Of course we didn't make it, but yeah... flickr and iceland landscape is hours of enjoyment...
Post a Comment